P T A ACTIVITES
- Every year we conduct two general body meeting consist of all the parents of our school.
- In the initial meeting we select the Executive Members of the PTA.
- The Executive Members consist of 15 members. We select two parent representatives from grades 1–4, 5 – 7, 8 –10 and 11- 12.
We also select 7 teachers’ representatives from the school faculty
- The PTA President is selected from Senior Secondary section. There is also a secretary and Ass. PTA president.
- Every month along with Principal PTA Executives evaluate the activities.
- Their direct involvement is in S P Committee.
• To safe guard from heavy traffic, drugs and smuggling.
• They voluntarily contribute their time on sports and arts days.
• Also they render their help when the school take the children for outing.
- All activities of schools are discussed with the executives and take their valuable suggestions.
We impart environmental education to children by encouraging them to plant a sapling and cultivate veggies and green leaves in school premises to highlight the importance of nutritive food against junk food. It created a unique blend of experience with nature. Students held cycle rally campaign to create awareness about the need to revert to nature before it is too late. Our school upholds the motto: “Say No to plastic” and we promote the use of eco-friendly bags and materials. IX, X, XI & XII grader participated in all India School Paryavaran Competition conducted by Ministry of Education